• Run and maintain an ecommerce business, including product development, manufacturing, marketing, social media, customer service, and product fulfillment.
• Create concept art, illustrations, logos, book layouts, style guides, and provide art direction for various private clients to represent their IP and/or brand identity.
• Clients include FanimeCon, Loot Crate, IGN Entertainment, GameSamba, Nifty Games, Phoenix Entertainment, and Maron Media.
• Lead artist for 2018 Google Play Best Community App Episode.
• Visual development for original stories including character, background, fashion, and prop design to function within Episode's proprietary tools.
• Established new production pipelines and streamlined communication between art, story, community, QA, and engineering teams.
• Created design specs for internal-facing tools and quality of life improvements.
• Created style guides and render guide resources for offshore art studios.
• Manage, train, and mentor a team of 13 in-house artists, animators, UI/UX designers.
• Developed and created style guide and art direction for Nicki Minaj: The Empire game.
• Worked closely with design, engineering, and production teams to develop and iterate design specs and scoped to manage production timeline.
• Established the studio's first team of offsite contract artists for expanded production.
• Created and maintained tracking documentation for asset production, live content release cadence, and daily team tasks.
• Managed and directed two teams of 15 – 25 people, both in-house and off-site contract artists across multiple projects to create high quality art assets on an hourly timeline.
• Train newly hired artists to create assets adhering to house style.
• Create novel pixel-art sprite assets such as clothing, accessories, and pets.
• Illustrate existing and original characters for item promotion and NPCs for gameplay.
• Previous titles: Lead Artist, Contract Artist
Programs & Software: